But this year is different. Because after some of the events at the end of 2009, I really do feel that the New Year is a great time for a fresh start. So here are my five New Year's Resolutions. They're rather simple, but that is how I would like life to be right now. Simple.
- Read the entire Bible, Genesis to Revelations.
- Handwrite more letters to those without email: Grandma, Aunt Carol ... and even those with email. A nice, handwritten letter can be a real treat to the recipient.
- Stop biting my nails. (I started this last night with a simple, home manicure)
- Blog more frequently - a minimum of once a week. (Baby steps, people ... baby steps)
- Lose 5 more pounds (did you really think there'd be a resolution list free of a weight loss resolution??)