But when it comes to longer trips out - trips for a full day where I'll practically live out of that bag, I need something more. Something with more pockets, more room, and more versatility. So this is where YOU come in. I need help! The two bags that I absolutely love are not available in stores - just online! I am very much a person who has to see and feel anything like this that I buy before buying it - so I hope that someone out there has one of these and can give me a review on it.
1. Vera Bradley - OH BABY! Diaper Bag
- It's retired as of 2008, thus why I cannot find it in a store.
- eBay is my only hope, and I have found a few of them, new with tags (NWT)
- All of the reviews are GLOWING - even a mother of triplets commented on all the stuff she gets in there for all three babies - something that really impressed me.
- Love the color choices - slate, black, chocolate, champagne. Picking a color may be harder than picking the actual bag!!
So there they are. Can anyone weigh in and help me out here?